In the Shadow of the Most High

Greetings in the matchless name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

I have not penned down any of my thoughts ever since my little girl was born a year ago .I was and am completely occupied with her as of now. Many new revelations kept popping up in my heart which were truly helpful for me to grow in the Lord. 

This morning I felt this strong urge to start writing this blog after my morning devotion time.I love listening to gospel music . My cousin gifted me a google home smart display which is my own personal gadget assistant nowadays . The songs  that are played  bring in God's presence and strengthening in my life personally. I have actually the Holy Spirit encouraging me through songs . This morning I was listening to random songs that were being played by Google Home. This song called "Bulletproof"
by Citizen Way started to give way into new unveiling of God's goodness . 

The song's lyrics go like this 
"Your love made a way, now I'm not afraid

No matter what the world may say or what they do
I am bulletproof because of You, because of You"

My morning devotion had a passage from Mathew chapter 2 where we read about the Magi visit the messiah ,the newborn king Jesus . The Magi came from faraway land learning about Jesus the King . The saw the star and wanted to shower the newborn king with their gifts and bow down in adoration .Here comes the wicked king Herod who desperately wanted to get rid of Jesus the everlasting king . He secretly inquires about the time of the appearance of the star so device plans to visit this child and actually kill it. He slyly asks the Magi to report back to him with the details for carrying out the execution . Miraculously Father God protects His son by warning the magi to go back to their land through a different route.

Even when Herod killed all the baby boys aged below two , Father God alerted Daddy Joseph through a dream and carefully safeguarded his son .Such is the father's love for His son . The devil tried to break the divine plan of salvation for mankind but the heavenly Father Lord got rid of every barrier to fulfill His redemption plan . Nothing could stop the saviors's master plan .He was  and is indeed victorious . We are made bulletproof to the strategies and schemes of the devil through the Blood of Jesus Christ. No one can lay hands on you . You are His beloved . 

God is faithful and an everlasting father . He is able to accomplish what concerns you today . Amidst the chaos and hopeless in this world , you are protected and safe in the Savior's arms . Cheer up !  You are held in His palms . You are the apple of His eye. 

Shalom Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment